Friday 19 August 2011

...a short break in transmission

Just a quickie post to say I shall be otherwise occupied for the next ten days or so.  Mostly doing this...


The Big Man's parents are coming for a visit for ten LONG days.  I am pre-menstral with a very short temper and no doubt a soon to be very sore tongue from all the biting.

The Big Man will be hiding forty miles away at work and will only spend a couple of hours with them each day.  I on the other hand will be spending all day, every day with them.  Again...


Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots and lots of luck! (i hate to admit but you post pictures did make me chuckle, sorry to laugh while your facing the in-law's ;o) I think my picture would be my head exploding if my in-laws where staying with me for 10 days. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that piccy looked like me when my mum in law came and stayed for only three days but it was enough! i hate having to be "on form" all the time and was niced out...exhausting! feel for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...