Wednesday 3 August 2011

"I have a dream, a fantasy..."

"I have a dream, a fantasy 
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile"
(ABBA "I have a dream")

It's been a while and I have missed blogging.  I had a dream a couple of nights ago about one of the blogs I follow.  It was one of my usual psychadelic, LSD-esque dreams.  The Big Man is often heard asking "What drugs are you on?!", when I recall dreams to him.  

In my dream last night I was walking along a street when a huge, gorgeous, pastel coloured shop front caught my eye.  The shop was called "Momnivore".  I stopped and stared and realised the shop belonged to one of the bloggers I follow.  Standing in my amazed daze I then noticed a scantily clad couple walking towards the store.  There was a sort of huge grid next to the store front, like scaffolding.  Then music started and the scantily clad couple climbed onto the scaffolding and started dancing on it.  Like this...

AscenDance 01-2010-06-24.jpg

You still with me?

I then went into the "Momnivore" shop and inside they sold holidays which you could pay for by having massages.  The more free massages you had the more your holiday would be paid for.  Free massages and a holiday.  Sounds like the ideal shop to me.

Anyway, so that's my dream.  But what is my subconscious telling me?  How do I interpret this?

I've given it some thought and I think the scaffold dancing couple represents my struggle with the Wee Man's allergies.  The intricate and delcate dance that needs to be weaved on a daily basis, but with a strong arm and iron resolve the dance is successful.  The holiday and free massages speak for themselves.  I see blogging as a means of relaxation and my subconscious is telling me that is what is needed to be more relaxed.  A form of escape maybe.

So here I am blogging whilst the Wee Man munches on his breakfast.  Not much loving on a Wee Man when he has his rice krispies in front of him.  Thank you to all those who shared in my concerns about him.  He's fine, we've had a fun and very tiring couple of weeks.  Just where he gets his energy from I do not know.  I hope to blog more regularly again.

It's good to be back.  

1 comment:

  1. Its good to have you back! Crazy dreams, got to love them and yes i think you are spot on with your interpretation. I do think blogging is good for the soul :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...