Saturday 26 March 2011

...a Cath Kidston purchase

Yesterday we were in London and I got to have a very teeny ickle browse of the Cath Kidston shop in Covent Garden.  In the four minutes I was there (literally four, I'd timed it!), I saw some gorgeous CK wrapping paper and my first thoughts were, decoupage.

Unfortunately the thought of carrying a 70cm cardboard tube of wrapping paper around London with me dissuaded me from buying it.  I spent the day and night kicking myself, so this morning I hot footed it to my local John Lewis to see if they stocked it.  They did!  Yay!  I got me a roll of Cath Kidston wrapping paper for a whopping £5.  Slightly more than I would spend on a roll of wrapping paper, but hey, it's Cath.  Luckily the Big Man hasn't spotted it yet(!)


What do you think?  Pretty isn't it?  First thing on my list to decoupage is a wooden tray I picked up for 50p from a car boot sale.  Just need to get the other unfinished craft projects finished first(!)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous paper! Noticed you are a fellow china lover.Enjoyed having a little look around your blog. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...